There are several publications covering MobiCloud at various stages of its development, The seed idea and the initial work was done in 2010. However, bulk of the features, including the Web UI, the extensions and the catalog were created during 2011.
- Ajith Ranabahu, Michael Maximilien, Amit Sheth and Krishnaprasad Thirunarayan. A Domain Specific Language for Enterprise Grade Cloud-Mobile Hybrid Applications, DSM 2011 - The 11th Workshop on Domain-Specific Modeling, October 23-24 2011 (Online)
- This is the latest paper on MobiCloud that covers the new Web UI and the extension features
- Ashwin Manjunatha, Ajith Ranabahu, Amit Sheth and Krishnaprasad Thirunarayan, 'Power of Clouds In Your Pocket: An Efficient Approach for Cloud Mobile Hybrid Application Development,' 2nd IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science, Indianapolis, Indiana, November 30 - December 3 2010.(Online Resource)
- Older paper on the MobiCloud base language that has an in-depth coverage of the base language.
- Ajith Ranabahu, Amit Sheth, Ashwin Manjunatha, and Krishnaprasad Thirunarayan, 'Towards Cloud Mobile Hybrid Application Generation using Semantically Enriched Domain Specific Languages', International Workshop on Mobile Computing and Clouds (MobiCloud 2010), Santa Clara, CA,October 28, 2010(Online Resource)
- A position paper on MobiCloud, before it was well realized.
- Ashwin Manjunatha, 'A Domain Specific Language Based Approach for Developing Complex Cloud Computing Applications,' Masters Thesis, Department of Computer Science, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio, 2011(Online Resource)
- MobiCloud was used as a part of Ashwins thesis where he showed the relevance of DSLs in programming for the Cloud.